[Kwintv] good news! and some remarks

Velpi Velpi at Industria.be
Mon Jan 19 19:27:30 CET 2004

Hi,

I just compiled the CVS snapshot of 17/01 for an out-of-the box fedora
core 1: works great!

one remark: I see there are a lot of posts to the mailinglist by users
who have to set the compile prefix to /usr because of the problem in the
FAQ nr1. I had to do that too so maybe you should change the first faq
topic to this solution?
It might be interesting to start a 'plugins' topic too.

Another thing is that I don't see any teletext (button) for this
snapshot. That might be because my Winfast TV2000 has no hardware
teletext decoder on-board, is it?
(it's not a big problem because I can use aleVT)

xawtv doesn't scale the picture qtVision does: keep up the GREAT work!