[Kwintv] top/bottom stripes in fullscreen mode

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Wed Jan 14 07:51:02 CET 2004

On Monday 12 January 2004 15:30, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> When using fixed aspect ratios, wouldn't it look nicer to dispense
> the black border in equal parts on top/below the picture.. I've looked
> into it, but unfortunately it seems like a non trivial change :-(.

If you want to spend some time hacking, have a look at view.cpp. At the
position of the resizie with the desired aspect ratio, a move() of the widget
could solve the problem. I don't have time to hack today, so it you want, go
ahead...

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net