[Kwintv] kdetv/kwintv domain name & website

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Mon Jan 12 19:27:44 CET 2004

On Friday 09 January 2004 16:47, Stefan Hellwig wrote:
> Since we're talking about renaming QtVision to kdetv, do you think we also
> need a new domain name for the Website, like www.kdetv.org instead of
> www.kwintv.org? Maybe a new website is in order anyhow as soon as the
> application is out for real? Or maybe we don't need a website at all
> anymore? Let me know what you think.
If it gets moved to kdeextragear or kdemultimedia, a top-level domain is not
that important. kdetv.kde.org pointing to some (your?) webspace would be
sufficient IMO. I'd be glad if you could maintain the page, a little bit of
info and a FAQ would certainly be helpful for users and developers (keeps
noise off-list).

> Oh, another thing: What about upper/lower case letters in the application
> name? Will it be kdetv or KDEtv or kdeTV? Any thoughts?
I'd prefer kdetv.