[Kwintv] FreeBSD port...

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Mon Jan 5 19:36:13 CET 2004

On Monday 05 January 2004 19:06, steven.hebert at notes.canadair.ca wrote:
> I guess I will then...
>
> I took a quick look at the site and I could not get any documentation,
> sould you kinldy point me to the doc if it is available.
Errmm... There's some kdoc documentation available, but it's not too verbose
(make srcdoc in qtvision/).

> Otherwise I will have to start by reading the code...
I think so. You'll have to implement the qvsrcplugin.h API (you may extend it
if necessary) and add configure.in.in routines to enable/disable compilation
of your plugin. To display the video stream, take a look at
kvideoio/qvideostream.
The original author of all the video stuff in George Staikos, he is a much
better source of information than I am (I never programmed X or bttv).