[Kwintv] Switching sound input source when changing video input device

Petric Frank pfrank at gmx.de
Thu Aug 5 12:54:40 CEST 2004

Hello,

i am running 2 tv cards in one PC. They show up properly in the device list of
kdetv (0.8.2). The sound output of the two tv cards are connected to
different inputs on my sound card (line-in and microphone).

The problem i have is now that i have to switch input source in the mixer
manually everytime i change the input video device.

My suggestion is to assign the sound source info (sound source, volume control
device, ...) the video input device info.

Is that feasible ?

kind regards
   Petric Frank