[Kwintv] kdetv 0.8.2 does not build with kde 3.1

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Sun Aug 1 08:23:51 CEST 2004

On Saturday 31 July 2004 23:26, Herbert Graeber wrote:
> On Saturday 31 July 2004 23:01, Herbert Graeber wrote:
> > kdetv 0.8.2 does not build with kde 3.1.4 (SuSE 9.0).
> > [...]
>
> Answering myself: Her is the small patch I use for building my SuSE
> 9.0 and 8.2 RPMs.
Applied. Thank you! Why didn't it happen with the last snapshot you compiled?
It should have contained the error, too?

I'm usure whether I sohould recreate the package with only the fix applied or
create a new release of kdetv. Does anyone already reference the package via
MD5 or similar (Gentoo/Debian)?