[Kwintv] kdenonbeta/kwintv3/qtvision

Stefan Hellwig stefan at stefanhellwig.de
Sun Sep 21 16:06:30 CEST 2003

Hi!

On Sunday 21 September 2003 14:44, Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:
> CVS commit by dziegel: [...]
> Display error dialog with a reference to QtVision FAQ if no devices are
> found.

Great, that was fast. Thanks! ;-) However, I still ask all of you to check
the FAQ for errors, missing things, or inconsistencies. QtVision was
basically working for me right from the beginning - even the Video4Linux
plug-in works (just checked it again) - so I didn't run into the problems
listed in the FAQ :-).

Regards, Stefan.
--
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!