[Kwintv] QtVision window focus (was: Starting an QtVision FAQ...)

Stefan Hellwig stefan at stefanhellwig.de
Sun Sep 21 14:26:47 CEST 2003

On Sunday 21 September 2003 12:50, Dirk Ziegelmeier wrote:
> Hiding the mousecurser works fine for me, with the exception that if
> QtVision is switched to fullscreen, the pointer is not hidden until I
> move the mouse by one ore more pixels.

I just checked it again. It works for me as long as I don't switch QtVision
to fullscreen mode. In fullscreen mode hiding the mouse cursor doesn't
work (for me) and when I switch back to "normal" mode it doesn't work
either. I have to restart QtVision to get it working again. So there's
something wrong with the force focus policy. I know this worked before...

Regards, Stefan.
--
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!