[Kwintv] Starting an QtVision FAQ...

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Sun Sep 21 14:00:56 CEST 2003

On Sunday 21 September 2003 12:53, Stefan Hellwig wrote:
> OK, meanwhile I added all your suggestions to the page - hopefully with the
> correct answers :-). Please check it to make sure it is OK. However, I
Maybe you could add insufficient file rights for /dev/video, although is does
not happen very often.

> with which you can generate backtraces as well... Also, I believe
> debugging is enabled by default for QtVision (or kdenonbeta in general)?!
I think it's not, as far as I remember I didn't see a "-g" gcc switch the last
time I did a normal configure (yes, I'm too lazy to check it at the moment
;-) ).

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net