[Kwintv] Channel Import/Export

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Sun Sep 21 01:44:29 CEST 2003

On Saturday 20 September 2003 18:05, George Staikos wrote:
> > IMHO, if we want device-specific channels, we should expand our xml file
> > instead of using different files.
>
>    How?
By storing "channelsets" in it, where each set has a device (and other?)
attribute.

Anyway, I think what we really need is a clean configuration page for channel
storage location configuration: A drop-down list containing all devices and a
lineedit (with browse button) for file selection. I'd consider this very
userfriendly and much less confusing than an "Open..." dialog.
How about that? I hope I have the time to implement it tomorrow.

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net