[Kwintv] compilation errors

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Thu Oct 23 12:13:08 CEST 2003

On Thursday 23 October 2003 01:52, Mark Rutherford wrote:
> 1. going to configure->qtvision causes it to crash
> here is a backtrace, courtesy of the kde crash handler :)
Thanks for the bt, I found the problem and just committed a fix. However, it
seems the crash came from a a broken installation (qtvision could not find
its plugins), so read the FAQ at www.kwintv.org for more info.

> 2.  it started up of whack, just crunched, horisontally. when I tried to
> resize it, it just exited. no crash, just.... dissapeared.
Could be a known problem with the v4l plugin. Try to run XVIDEO, it works
fine.

Regarding the old kwintv: It's no longer supported. Please don't report bugs
for it.

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net