[Kwintv] Need help for fullscreen keyevents

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Sat Oct 11 10:43:47 CEST 2003

On Saturday 11 October 2003 01:34, Zsolt Rizsanyi wrote:
> I have already sent it to the list. Did you miss it?
No, I didn't, that was what I tried out yesterday. But it doesn't mention a
solution for forwarding events to the mainwindow :-)

But your solution to make the mainwindow fullscreen sounds more reasonable
anyway; I already thought about this yesterday. So this yields the next
question: AFAIK QtVision should be a tv widget that can be used in multiple
clients, and IMO that would impose that it makes no assumptions about it's
position or size (except for aspect ratio). Was there a special reason for
that (read: do I break something if I mess with that?).
Is it OK to move the viewmode stuff from class qtvisionwidget to the clients/
dir and restructure according to this? If I do that, I may break the kpart,
screensaver and the panel applet, and I have currently no intention to fix
them. I'd rather like to make the main app work, and if we are done with
that, we can have a look at the others.

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net