[Kwintv] Odd Problem

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Sun Nov 23 11:47:41 CET 2003

On Sunday 23 November 2003 11:17, Adam Pigg wrote:
> that odd, the wizard worked without crashing this time, i now get all
> channels without it freezing.....hmmmm, did you fix anything else?
No, I didn't. I agree with George that it looks like a race condition, maybe
in the kernel due to the frozen IOCTL.

> station name detection does not seem to work, the chanels are just given
> 'number', 'channel'.  Station detection does work on the windows program
> dscalar if i remember correctly.
Do you have the vbidecoder running? If not, try to get it to work. If yes and
you have a little time to help, I'll can send you a special vbidecoder
version that help me find out how station names are broadcasted in UK.

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net