[Kwintv] kwintv installation problem

RAJESH K GEORGE rajeshkgk at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 14:19:40 CET 2003

hello friends
     i am facing a very strange problem.i am using an athlon 2000+ XP processor with nvidia 266 vm motherboard. i tried to install kwintv in my redhat 9 installation . but it is failed miserably . it is asking for a dependency file. named libXxf86dga.so .1. i searched for this dependency file in the net .but i managed to find only the rpm package containing this file for redhat 7.3. i downloaded and tried to uinstall this but the installation failed . i need kwintv in machine. pls help me to install this. i am also using xawtv in my machine . but it's performance is not up to the mark .any other good tv viewer.  Pls help me immeadiatly

RAJESH K GEORGE

ST THOMAS H.S.S

ERATTAYAR(PO)

ERATTAYAR