[Kwintv] fullscreen

Marco Ulrich senfdose at snafu.de
Thu May 22 12:05:08 CEST 2003

Hi all,
when i want to switch to fullscreen mode (?800x600?) the screen stays in
1280x1024, my desktop resolution. So i have a small screen with a black
frame.
In XF86Config are all the correct entrys for the resolutions and the module
"v4l"; for instance xawtv switch correct to the fullscreen mode (but i want
to use kwintv).
Also i can not adjust the resolution in Settings->Configure
KWinTV...->Screen->Full screen mode->Switch to this resolution. The "switch
to this resolution"-pull-down-list is deactivated (<empty> is displayed), so
i can not select the resolution. I dont know how to set the resolution direct
in the "kwintvrc" file. There is a line "full screen=FULL_SCREEN,1" but i
dont know how to set it.
I use KWinTV 0.8.12 CVS (KDE 3.1.1) and XFree86 4.3.0.

Thanks in advance for every help.
Marco