[Kwintv]

Rizsanyi Zsolt rizsanyi at myrealbox.com
Wed May 14 13:48:02 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 14 May 2003 11.07, nifelheim wrote:
> Hi to all :)
>
> I am using QTVision, but Channel Wizard do not work. Dialog doesn't
> appear. So I used the channels file from the old KWinTV and imported it
> to QTVision. I installed recently new Slack9.0 and unfortunately I lost
> all configuration files, including the old KWinTV file. Now I can not
> scan channels. The old KWinTV can not be compiled on Slack9.0. Now I am
> in trouble. Can someone help me!

The channel wizard is not implemented :(
So you have to use tools outside of QtVision to scan channels.
You can try using scantv (which comes with xawtv). It generates a file in
xawtv format, which can be imported in QtVision.
Also you could try to scan using Zapping (the Gnome TV viewer), which can also
be imported...

Regards
Zsolt