[Kwintv] Getting files from cvs

Scott Vetter svetter at ameritech.net
Tue May 13 17:51:30 CEST 2003

Hello:

    I'm new to this group, this program and somewhat new to Linux.  I am
trying to get the files from cvs and so far so good, all according to
the web site.  However, when I do the checkout of the files, I see the
source code scroll by my screen and no files are created.  So, I suspect
I am doing something wrong here, but what?

    Also, I see that a chdir is done to the kdenonbeta directory.  I
take it I'm to have this directory on my machine as opposed to it being
on the machine that cvs is running on?

Thanks!

Scott