[Kwintv] shortcuts

Neil Macvicar kwintv@mail.kde.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:10:42 +0100

On Monday 31 March 2003 9:44 am, nifelheim wrote:
> Hi there,
> I have compiled the lates QTVision cvs and it works great, except that my
> shortcuts do not work in fullscreen mode. I have no idea why .. am I
> messed something or it is a bug.
> Thanks!

I set out with trying to find out why full screen mode crashes on me fairly
regularly. As soon as I put it under scrutiny, it hasn't crashed once ! And
all my key mappings suddenly work. All I've done is put a few debug
statements in view.cpp and qtvisionwidget.cpp

*sigh* catching this gremlin will be hard work, I've a notion. It's likely
that this will take me longer than usual to solve, but expect a patch posted
here when I'm done.

--Neil.