[Kwintv] several problems/bugs

BoZ kwintv@mail.kde.org
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 00:27:30 +0100

Hi,

While using QtVision I encountered the following problems:

- When I close QtVision the sound gets muted. (I'm using the OSS mixer
plugin.)

- Somehow the default number for the first channel is 2 even after renumbering
in the configure channels section.

- I made my own channels.xml which got sadly overwritten with the default
West-Europe settings when starting QtVision, it prompted for the local
defaults. Loading the xml using import didn't work either. I only changed the
name, number and frequency (which also gets changed with manual configuring).
Changing the West-Europe frequencies resulted in a ignore of West-Europe in
the local defaults.

I guess the first two problems might be known allready. The last one seems odd
especialy since XML channel files should be working according to the website.

I hope to hear soon wheter I've been stupid or helped you ;-)

Greetings, BoZ