[Kwintv] Re: Naive bug?

Stefan Hellwig kwintv@mail.kde.org
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:00:28 +0100

Hi!

On Monday 24 March 2003 16:47, George Staikos wrote:
>   Don't compile all of kdenonbeta... just the kwintv3/ subdirectory.

Errrrr.... Well, when I first started compiling QtVision I noticed that
some additional components of kdenonbeta were actually required for
QtVision's configure to run correctly. Therefore these packages have been
added to the compilation instructions on www.kwintv.org. Are those
packages (libsearch, kdedb, librss) not required anymore? I'm quite sure
that I had to compile these in order to run QtVision's configure
successfully...

Regards, Stefan.
--
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!