[Kwintv] qtvision: Select Source - source not found

Stefan Hellwig kwintv@mail.kde.org
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:55:17 +0100

Hello!

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 21:40, Jens Westemeier wrote:
> I just downloaded, compiled and installed the actual version of kwintv3.
[...]

Actual version? What actual version do you mean? The first alpha version or
the current CVS version? If you downloaded the first alpha release I
recommend you try the current CVS version, that alpha version is very old.
There's a list of instructions on the website on how to compile the
current CVS code.

Regards, Stefan.
--
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!