[Kwintv] Qtvision Hangs

PT ptriolo at comcast.net
Sun Jun 1 16:35:24 CEST 2003

I have just successfully compiled qtvision from cvs sources.  I am also
able to run it, albiet briefly.  It hangs fairly quickly if I try to
change channel with following errors

usr/local/kde/bin/qtvision
QObject::connect: No such slot QtVisionElegant::colourKeyChanged(QColor)
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'unnamed')
sh: line 1: kv4lsetup: command not found
VIDIOCSTUNER: Invalid argument
QWidget::updateFrameStrut(): ERROR - no parent
QWidget::updateFrameStrut(): ERROR - no parent

I am running RedHat 9.0 with 2.4.20 kernel.  Are there any other configure or
settings that I need to include with compiling?

PST