[Kwintv] Color Inversion

Jeff Mills kwintv@mail.kde.org
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:52:38 +1100

George,
	thanks for the reply.
After help from some online buddies, I found this on a page for configuring
Australian Cable TV through your TV Card:

>>12.0 Does this work with Optus cable TV?

>>Yes, I have witnessed my card in a system and hooked into an Optus line
and
>>had it running.  Using Dscaler we had to obtain another DLL to fix the
colour
>>inversion, but other than that it was fantastic.

It seems that my cable TV company purposely invert the colours, perhaps to
stop piracy.
I guess on that we can rule out a KwinTV problem :-)
It appears there are Windows programs/DLL's available to invert the colours.

Oh well.. on another now unrelated note, does anyone know of any apps to
invert colour from a tv card?
KwinTV feature request? ;-)

Cheers,