[Kwintv] RedHat 8.1 Beta

Chris Hammond kwintv@mail.kde.org
13 Jan 2003 22:28:41 -0500

Ok, I back dated from the QT I got from Rawhide to the ones that came
with the beta.  Now I can run designer but there are some errors and
there are some widgets.  I am going to do a fresh checkout from CVS
and try to compile and see what happens but what does the following
error I get on the console when running designer mean?

[root@RedHatWS RPMS]# designer
/usr/lib/qt-3.1/plugins/lesigner/libdlgplugin.so: No such file or
directory
Conflict in /usr/lib/qt-3.1/plugins/lesigner/libdlgplugin.so:
 Plugin cannot be queried successfully!
designer: relocation error: /usr/lib/kde3/plugins/styles/kthemestyle.so:
undefined symbol: _ZN13KStandardDirsD2Ev

Thanks
Chris