[Kwintv] Re: kwintv digest, Vol 1 #326 - 2 msgs

John Campbell kwintv@mail.kde.org
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 20:15:18 -0800

On Saturday 11 January 2003 07:14 pm, George Staikos wrote:
> On Saturday 11 January 2003 22:03, renato gallo wrote:
> > find / -name uic
> > /usr/lib/qt-3.0.4/bin/uic
>
> That's the one in use.
>
>    And of course there it fails.  I would have to say that this is some
> qt-3.0.x vs qt-3.1.0 problem.  Anyone using Qt 3.1.x and seeing this
> problem?

Nope.  I'm getting the error running qt3-3.0.5.

Does qt3.1 require kde3.1 or interfere with kde3.05?  The version numbers=
 are=20
suspicious.

I'm waiting for kde to come out of beta in binary before I attempt to upg=
rade.

Half way through my attempt at installing kde3.1 beta from src, I started=
=20
getting library conflicts and in attempting to resolve those I got more. =
 It=20
got to the point where large numbers of programs were failing.  I gave up=
 and=20
started over with 3.0.3.

Next time I'll read the manual first.