[Kwintv] Compile Error - channelimportdlg.h

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 14:12:39 -0500

On Tuesday 07 January 2003 16:37, Robert Kaiser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >  From CVS at 20:30 on sunday night (GMT)  i had the following error,
> > which was fixed by moving
> >
> > QtVision *_qtv;
> >
> > from protected: to public: in class ChannelImportDlg
>
> Had the same error and fixed the same way.
>
> my system: Linux/2.4.18; SuSE 8.1; KDE 3.0.5; gcc 3.2

In my case, I'm on a RedHat derived system on PowerPC, gcc 2.95.x, with
qt-copy:

$ uic -version
User Interface Compiler for Qt version 3.1.0

   It works fine for me with a completely clean build from cvs.  _qtv is
definitely public, as the UI file dictates it should be.