[Kwintv] Qtvision

Roger Downing kwintv@mail.kde.org
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:13:17 -0000

Make sure you do a ./configure --prefix=3D/usr
Also do:
export KDEDIR=3D/usr
export QTDIR=3D/usr/lib/qt3

RH 8 and MDK 9 don't set the above variables it seems and the configure
scripts for qtvision end up putting stuff in the wrong place.  When I
set the above variables and double-checked that it would install to /usr
then it all worked fine for me.

HTH,

Roger

Visit our website at http://www.rm.com

This message is confidential.  You should not copy it
or disclose its contents to anyone.  You may use and apply the =
information
only for the intended purpose.  Internet communications are not secure =
and
therefore RM does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of =
this
message.  Any views or opinions presented are only those of the author =
and
not those of RM.  If this email has come to you in error please delete =
it
and any attachments.  Please note that RM may intercept incoming and
outgoing e-mail communications.

This email has been scanned for viruses by Trend ScanMail.