[Kwintv] Qtvision

PT kwintv@mail.kde.org
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:35:48 -0500

I have successfully compiled qtvision under RH 8.0.  I am using bttv and
I can get tv working under xawtv so I know that all the modules are
weith earlier versions of kwintv with this setup so I compiled qtvision
from kwintv-alpha1 tarball and everything seemed to compile fine.
However, when I fire up qtvision, there are no choices under either
select device or select source (should be us-cable), though I go get
proper entries under select region.  Any ideas on why qtvision is not
recognizing the device? do I need to be using v4l2?
--
PT <ptriolo@comcast.net>