[Kwintv] problems with compile KWinTV

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 01:04:52 -0500

On Tuesday 11 February 2003 12:31, Martin Eller wrote:
> Hi George.
>
> How can I install it? I have made an update to KDE 3.1 and the KWinTV does
> not work any longer. I need the new  QTVision, is it not?

  Yes I recommend that you use the rewrite code (aka 'qtvision' currently).
You can get it in cvs in kdenonbeta/kwintv3/.  It is incomplete, but with the
Xv driver it is quite usable currently.  We are working on it slowly but
surely and I hope to have it ready for release by the time KDE 3.2 is ready.

   Just run "make install" as root inside the kwintv3 directory once you have
kdenonbeta and have run "make -f Makefile.cvs" and "./configure
--enable-debug".

Thanks!