[Kwintv] Closed Captioning and Screenshots

kwintv@mail.kde.org kwintv@mail.kde.org
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 06:26:26 -0600

AFAIK, the only way to do this would be to capture the screen, and dump the
image through a OCR program, such as clara. The xawtv package comes with a neat
program called 'webcam', that can time delay captures from V4L devices. Couple
these two, and you should get your desired result.