[Kwintv] Title Bar of Qvision Control menu

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 09:50:55 -0500

On Monday 03 February 2003 05:34, John Campbell wrote:
> On Sunday 02 February 2003 11:30 pm, John Campbell wrote:
> > I just noticed that when Qtvision is in "TV" mode and you right-click on
> > the "Qtvision Menu" panel that the menu has 3 title bars.
>
> Actually, each time you doubleclick cycle through the modes you gain
> another titlebar.

  Yes this is a recurring problem.  I believe it is a problem in kwin, and I
reported it last year around this time.  For now we have to put in hacks to
store and then restore the titlebar when we change between managed modes.

   Thanks for the report.