[Kwintv] Naming Summary

Stefan Hellwig kwintv@mail.kde.org
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 09:40:25 +0100

Hi!

On Friday 31 January 2003 21:13, George Staikos wrote:
> It seems like "ktv" or "kdetv" are the two that don't have real problems
> with them right now.  They're fairly popular too.

Really? I got the impression that "kVision" was much more popular than the
two you mentioned?!... Anyhow, "kVision" would get my vote as well.

After watching "Twister" again yesterday I thought of "TVister" as a
possible name, or "kTVister" if you want the "K" in there somewhere.
However, since most people don't want to limit the application to TV only,
I guess something like "kVision" would be a good choice.

Regards, Stefan.
--
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!