[Kwintv] RE: Fwd: compiling from cvs

Danny Meehl d_meehl at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 21:11:38 CET 2003

I don't understand your response. You suspect it has been fixed and we cant
use those calls yet? I downloaded the code from the cvs yesterday so if
those calls are not to be used, why are they in th code? You suspect what
has been fixed?

Is there a way for me to obtain a copy of the code that is somewhat modern
compared to the June 27th 2002 alpha release that I am currently using?

Thanks
-Dan