[Kwintv] Fwd: compiling from cvs

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Dec 15 00:58:42 CET 2003

Are we still dependent on this?  I suspect it's been fixed, but if not, we
can't use 3.2 API calls in this code yet.  Perhaps next year.

Subject: compiling from cvs
Date: Sunday 14 December 2003 14:46
From: "Danny Meehl" <com>
To: kwintv-owner at kde.org

Hello,

I am having trouble compiling from cvs and was wondering if it is actually
compilable at this time. The error I get is the following:

channelwidgetimpl.cpp:30:26: kinputdialog.h: No such file or directory
channelwidgetimpl.cpp: In member function `void
ChannelWidgetImpl::slotRenameClicked()':
channelwidgetimpl.cpp:256: `KInputDialog' undeclared (first use this
function)

At first I was getting an error that it needed QT Designer 3.2, which I had
but configure wasn't finding for some reason. Now it finds it but I get the
compile error above. Any ideas? Is it worth the trouble to get this working
over the post-alpha 1 version?

Thanks.

Take advantage of our best MSN Dial-up offer of the year — six months
@$9.95/month. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup