[Kwintv] compiling from cvs

Danny Meehl d_meehl at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 13 20:36:58 CET 2003

Hello members,

I am having a bit of trouble compiling from a cvs download. I get an error
stating:
File generated with too recent version of Qt Designer (3.2 vs. 3.1.2)
Then the build fails. I have verified that designer brings up qt designer
3.2.

There is one problem that I noticed, however. $QTDIR is set to
/usr/lib/qt-3.2.1, but during ./configure I get:
checking for Qt... libraries /usr/lib/qt-3.1.2/lib, headers
/usr/lib/qt-3.1.2/include using -mt

I checked my /usr/lib directory and I have no less than 4 qt directories:
qt, qt-3.1, qt-3.1.2, qt-3.2.1. Why would I have four versions of qt
installed? If it is to allow other apps to be compiled which might need
them, then how do I make qtvision's configure see qt-3.2.1 instead of
qt.3.1.2?

Thanks for the help.

Dan