[Kwintv] Compilation problems with kernel/libc headers

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Sat Dec 13 08:41:26 CET 2003

On Wednesday 10 December 2003 12:15, Christian Sangohn wrote:
> I´m having problems compiling yesteday´s (20031209) snapshot. it seems to
> be limited to the v4l part.
> I´m running Debian testing (sarge) with libc 2.3.2-ds10 and
> linux-kernel-headers-2.5.99; this ia surely
> not a typical setup so could it be that some of these kernel and/or libc
> headers don´t work well
We'll wait a bit until 2.5 stabilizes before we mess with the #includes again,
also, I don't run 2.5 on my box, so I can't test the changes.
But maybe, if you can, try to fix it for yourself and send the changes to the
list. If some others try it and report success I can commit it.

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net