[Kwintv] Compiling errors on Debian Woody

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Tue Dec 9 07:33:14 CET 2003

On Tuesday 09 December 2003 00:53, Michael Stucki wrote:
> uic: File generated with too recent version of Qt Designer (3.2 vs. 3.1.2)
>
> After opening all relevant ui files and changing the topmost entries from
> "3.2" to "3.1", everything worked fine.
Thanks for the hint! I'll commit a fix for it. George: can you tell me how to
solve this cleanly? I only have QtDesigner 3.2 now (running KDE 3.2 Beta 2).

> In file included from qtvision.cpp:22:
> qtvision.h:420: field `_fileFormatsRead' has incomplete type
Try adding "#include <qstringlist.h>" to qtvision.h and let me know if it
helps.

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net