[Kwintv] Compile Errors on chwizard.ui

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Sun Dec 7 19:32:54 CET 2003

On Sunday 07 December 2003 19:00, Guy M. Spillman wrote:
> I am getting the following errors when compiling the latest CVS code
> under Mandrake 9.2:
[...]

It looks like something went wrong when QtDesigner converted the .ui
to .cpp/.h files. The errors you posted are just a consequence of that.
I'm unsure what to do, but it is likely that your system installation is
broken. If you have problems compiling other KDE programs, this is surely the
cause.
If not, try to rerun make -f Makefile.cvs and ./configure, but I seriously
doubt this will help.

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net