[Kwintv] Remove channel listings?

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Sat Dec 6 17:32:33 CET 2003

Hello List,

I think we should remove the channel listings feature from qtvision. IMO, the
feature is relatively useless due to an unsatifsfying integration into
qtvision's UI. I would personally rather start konqueror than resize qtvision
to have a html widget big enough to display the channel listings website
besides the TV screen. Also, we would need (and maintain!) a database of
different sites, and eventually bookmarks for quick access. This is so close
to a real webrowser's interface that it makes no sense to integrate it in a
TV app.

What's the list's opinion on this?

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net