[Kwintv] Config dialog rework

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Sun Aug 31 19:20:21 CEST 2003

I would like to change the config dialog:

- Add "Sound" section that contains all sound related settings including mixer
plugin selection. Mixer plugins are mutually exclusive, so they are selected
by a QStringList.

- Add "Video" section that contains all video related settings including video
plugin selection

- remove "Channel Format" plugin tab, all plugins are always loaded. xml is
used to store channels in ~/.kde/share/apps/qtvision. Others have an entry in
File->Import and File->Export menu

- Plugins section remains, but is for misc plugins only

I've attached a patch for the two new sections to show my intention, the
additional widgets have no functionality.

Any comments or suggestions?

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net