[Kwintv] Channel format patch

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Tue Aug 26 21:54:04 CEST 2003

I just committed a patch for xawtv and kwintv2 channel format plugins to
support the encoding channel property. Source selection is not implemented
for kwintv2, since it stores the source as a number instead of cleartext. I
would need the sources enumeration from the currently active channel plugin
to make it work. This would imply giving the load/save routines a pointer to
the qtvision app, which I would consider bad design. If anyone _really_ needs
this, and the list agrees, I'd do it, but my votes goes for "NO" :-)

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net