[Kwintv] Re: Switching Audio Channels in qtvision?

Dirk Ziegelmeier dirk at ziegelmeier.net
Tue Aug 26 08:47:34 CEST 2003

On Tuesday 26 August 2003 04:48, Tilo Sloboda wrote:
> I forgot to mention that the "Region" selector in the GUI is disabled,
> when I try to switch the source ... e.g. I can select the device and
> that it's NTSC cable, but not the Region.
I think this is because you use the "XV" video plugin, it stores source and
region (region means TV Norm in qtvision) in the source attribute. My last
patch that was committed by George on Saturday changes that so they are two
independent channel attributes.

Ciao,

Dirk Ziegelmeier * dirk at ziegelmeier.net * http://www.ziegelmeier.net