[Kwintv] Re: Hi I need badly Help....

Rizsanyi Zsolt rizsanyi at myrealbox.com
Thu Aug 14 11:19:34 CEST 2003

Hi!

For what reason did you write directly to me? You should write to a mailing
list like kwintv at mail.kde.org.
And you should provide more information like what applications did you try
exactly.
What were the sympthoms?
What hardware settings did  you try? Did you only let SUSE autoconfigure your
hardware or tried to read some documentation and fix things? (like in the
kernel documentation you can find a video4linux/bttv directory which contains
instructions for problem solving)

I have no expereince nor with SUSE nor with All In Wonder cards, so please
post your questions to the above kwintv mailing list or to:
video4linux-list at redhat.com

Regards
Zsolt