[Kwintv] TV Tuner Cards Supported by KWinTV

Gaspar H. Heller GHeller at hellermedia.com
Wed Apr 9 00:26:43 CEST 2003

Hi all. I want to get a Red Hat Linux 8 system going and I'd like to
had the ability to watch TV on it. What TV Tuner cards are supported by
KwinTV?

Thanks in advance...

<"Ai to segno Sailor Pretty Soldier Senshi, Sailor Moon!! Tsukini
Kawatte! Oshiyokio!!">

Above is Sailor Moon's infamous speech in Japanese. It literally
translates to:
" For Love and Justice, I'm the Sailor Suited Pretty Soldier, Sailor
Moon!! In place of the Moon, I shall punish you!"

Oh and by the way:  Windows = Plug-n-'Pray' : D
Whereas Mac OS X Jaguar kicks @$$ and always works!

Contacts:
AIM: Borninbrklyn
Direct Connect: PiBO2k3