[Kwintv] Autoconf error?

Stewart Johnson mob0438947701 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 8 11:54:44 CEST 2003

strangely, mandrake comes with a higher version of autoconf (on CD3 i
think). when i got that autoconf error (i got one for automake too) i
just fired up rpmdrake and did a search for autoconf, and it told me
there was a package with a higher version (2.57 i think) available.
check, install, okay. done.

 --- Josh Sheedy <josh at sheedy.ws> wrote: > What did you guys do to
get around autoconf error under Mandrake