[Kwintv] BT878 with Mandrake 9.1

Stewart Johnson stewart.johnson at ieee.org
Mon Apr 7 19:34:03 CEST 2003

i don't seem to have a kv4lsetup binary -- is there something special i need
to do to build it?

i've stumbled across this page:

http://www.stanford.edu/~bescoto/linuxtv/

so i'm now reading all i can in
/usr/share/doc/kernel-doc-2.4.21/video4linux/bttv to see if i can get my card
to work in xawtv. i'll get back to you when i've got some more info.

[i'm moving house this weekend, so there may be a 1-2 week delay!]

thanks,
Stewart