[Kwintv] Problems compiling kwintv3/qtvision from CVS

Rizsanyi Zsolt kwintv@mail.kde.org
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:34:30 +0200

On Friday 27 September 2002 10:50, Stefan Hellwig wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Friday 27 September 2002 10:39, Morten wrote:
> > Attached is a full log of what I did - maybe you can see what I'm doing
> > wrong (or what's missing on the kwintv cvs page).
>
> Well, I can't check it right now - I'm at work so I should do some work
> :-)... But I will try to look into it this afternoon. It could be possible
> that something changed again in the compile process and the instructions on
> www.kwintv.org's cvs info page need to be updated. Let's see...

Well. I would suggest doing
cvs update -l
(the option is -l - downcase of L see cvs man)
in the kdenonbeta directory.
That way you will get all the files from that directory (but will not do
recursive update). Maybe some more files are needed from there...

Regards
Zsolt