[Kwintv] Channel Properties Editor - once again

Morten Brix Pedersen kwintv@mail.kde.org
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:28:48 +0100

Hi Stefan,

* Stefan Hellwig <shellwig@orga.com> [2002-10-28 09:24:39]:
> Hi!
>
> On Monday 28 October 2002 09:07, Morten wrote:
> > With latest CVS:
> > Channels -> Import -> Local defaults -> Western Europe
> > You should then be able to choose letter/number combinations like those.
>
> Great, thank you very much! Did you also change the properties editor such
> that an update of the channel's frequency is immediately visible?

No, I don't have write access to CVS. The change I mentioned was
actually applied to CVS a few weeks ago from a patch by me, so it's not
that new :-)

But I noticed the same behaviour that you suggest changing - and I
totally agree.

  - Morten.