[Kwintv] Channel Properties Editor - once again

Stefan Hellwig kwintv@mail.kde.org
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 13:08:52 +0200

Hi!

This is me complaining (again) about the channel properties editor...

I just noticed that QtVision's channel editor (latest CVS) does (still?)=20
not do a "live update" of the TV picture when I change the channel's=20
frequency. The frequency change is only done after I click "OK" in the=20
channel properties editor. This makes it impossible to immediately see if=20
the chosen frequency is actually correct and what channel it is set to.

I changed this behavior quite some time ago in CVS but someone reverted it=
=20
back to the current one. Could we please put that "live update" feature=20
back in? It is otherwise nearly impossible to find a certain channel's=20
correct frequency. Thank you!

BTW, I also think we should add the possibility to enter the channel=20
numbers (like "SE18") instead of just the frequency (280.25 MHz in that=20
case). I would love to implement this myself - if I ever find the time to=20
do so...

Regards, Stefan.
=2D-=20
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!