[Kwintv] Small kwintv3 patch

George Staikos kwintv@mail.kde.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:47:49 -0400

On Tuesday October 15 2002 07:49, Rizsanyi Zsolt wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Tuesday 15 October 2002 13:38, Morten Brix Pedersen wrote:
> > While looking through the sources, I found that if you enter 0 first,
> > followed by a number, you'll get the channel with no delay.
> >
> > E.g. '02' for channel 2.
>
> Yes but that only works with one digit channel numbers.
> Eg. for channel 15 you have no way to avoid the delay...

  Ah this is a bug.  If you type 1 5  then it should go to 15 right away.  If
you type 6 then it should delay and go to channel 6, even if there is no 60.
0 6 should go directly to 6.  However, if there is a channel 150, then there
should be a delay after typing 1 5 to see if the user wants 150 or 15.  I
think this is more like how real TVs work, right?